10:00 – 16:00
Vi träffas på Gammelgården i Scandia för att fira midsommar tillsammans. Se nedan för program.
Se separat Evite för mer detaljer.
is the most important holiday of the year and one of the most uniquely Swedish in the way it is celebrated. The Majstång (the Swedish version of a Maypole) is decorated with greens and flowers then raised in the center of town. Traditional Swedish music and dances celebrate the long days of summer!
- Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Historic Buildings Open FREE 10-1 and after program
- 10-4pm: Craft and Art Fair, Swedish Genealogy Society of Minnesota will be available to answer questions
- 10-1 St. Paul Kubb Club Society demonstration
- 11:30 to 12:30: Children’s “Immigrant for a Day” Activities, Games and Crafts
- 10:30: Gazebo Food Sales begin
- 11:00 to 12:30: Smörgåsbord $12.00 per person / $8.00 Child-no reservation needed
- 1pm: Raising of the Majstång followed by program of music and folk dances & invocation by Rev. Hub Nelson